Re: [orca-list] Rather annoying issues finding qt-at-spi for open-suse 12.3.

On 10/31/2013 09:37 PM, D. A. H. wrote:
qt-at-spi is in the kde:qt repository. I forget the url for the repo, but you can find it using YaST, start the repositories module. You should even be able to google kde:qt opensuse repository, or something, and get the link you can give to the zypper command, if you prefer to add repos that way. Once you've done this, do

zypper in qt-at-spi

from a root terminal, to install it.

Next, make a script in /etc/profile.d with a name like 'access.sh', for instance.
It need only contain

export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1

On next system start, your qt apps should be accessible.

HTH,

Dave