Re: [orca-list] please help a newby make an install of ubuntu 12.10 more accessible

Hi Rusty,

Just so you know Sonar is actually just a modified version of Ubuntu
13.04 to begin with. What I mean by that is Sonar is Ubuntu 13.04 with
the Unity desktop replaced by the Gnome desktop, and there are a few
other apps here and there like Empathy replaced with Pidgin etc. It
isn't anything you can't do yourself in Ubuntu 13.04 with a little
time and configuration. Its just with Sonar all the accessibility
installations and configurations are done for you. :D