Re: [orca-list] please help a newby make an install of ubuntu 12.10 more accessible

ok, well, an update here.
I booted up my ubuntu 12.10 system and it immediately asked me if I
wanted to upgrade to the new release.
I said yes, Orca asked me to type my password, and away we went.
I'm waiting for it to finish now.
Then I'll go back to Thomas's email and see if there's anything there
I can upgrade to make things more accessible.
Please feel free to contribute any tips to make ubuntu 13.4 more
accessible. Including some sort of crossload of sonar if that's
appropriate.

I like the idea of Sonar, and would love to have installed it if my
hardware would have cooperated.
Thanks!!!
Rusty