Re: [orca-list] [solved] Re: Arch+orca stopped talking to me

I've been away from Orca for a while and lost some touch with the
latest Orca versions.  I maintain the orca-git package in AUR and will
look at it this weekend and see if I can clean it up and at least get
it to build with latest Orca from master.  I will remove the
python-windock or whatever it is.  It used to be a requirement.
Keeping up with the right dependencies is tricky with python code.  If
I remember right, I also was maintaining a git version of
speech-dispatcher so let me spend some time on it this weekend and I
hope to clean this up.

I'm sorry for neglecting some of this stuff.  I got involved with a
Mac and found it easier to use but that took me away from the Linux
scene some.  I need to come back and live a more balanced computer
life:).

Also, can latest Orca be run with standarde versions of atk, atspi2
and all that? When I have to start messing with 3 or 4 other a11y
packages just to get Orca running, my head starts hurting really
bad:).