Re: [orca-list] Need Help Getting my Speech Back

Hi all,

Please disregard this last post. I finally got Orca speaking again
after removing the offending package, and resetting the default
settings. Not sure what happened, but needless to say I am writing
from my Linux system using Orca now. :D

Cheers!