Re: [orca-list] State of accessibility in GNOME/Others, from an absentee

On lundi 01 juil. 2013 à 12:49:39 (-0400), Kyle wrote:
Seems you indeed found a bug. I have no use of the PC arrow keys while
the numeric lock is turned on while reading a website in Firefox or an
e-mail message in Thunderbird. However, this only seems to apply while
reading/browsing. As I write this message, I have just tried arrowing
through the message text using the regular PC arrow keys with the
numeric lock turned on, and it works as expected. These arrows also work
correctly anywhere else where they are needed, both with the numeric
lock on and off. Apparently, this is a problem specific to the Gecko
scripts.

Yes and no. Yes because, as you explain, the browsing problem doesn't happan
in all the contexts. But no, because in other contexts you describe (libreoffice,
gedit, Evolution, on the desktop, on thunderbird), ok we can browse, but
orca shortcuts don't work anymore. I sum up:
When numlock is on:
1. In Firefox, we cannot browse anymore with arrow keys of the PC keyboard;
2. In other places, shortcuts of orca don't work (such as insert-t, or insert-f,
insert being on the PC keyboard and not 0).

How should I report the bug?

Regards,

~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/