Re: [orca-list] State of accessibility in GNOME/Others, from an absentee

Hi,

I find myself in agreement with you, Kyle. The only bug I see here is
that the standard arrow keys don't work when numlock is turned on.
That said, if someone needs to use their numeric keypad for any length
of time such as entering a series of phone numbers or working on a
series of math calculations the easiest solution is to set Orca to
laptop mode therefore someone can have their cake and eat it too. I
have a laptop and use Orca in laptop mode anyway, and I actually
prefer it over the desktop mode.