Re: [orca-list] Go to upper left and lower right corner in orca.

While I have not tried XFCE spin of Sonar, I find LXDE very good.
I think developers like me may or may not use these "by default " accessible distros, but for a non-technical users, it is an absolute must have.
Honestly I have been a Vinux user myself, untill I became comfortable with Ubuntu 12.04.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.