Re: [orca-list] how to be an orca translator?

Hey José.

On 02/24/2013 03:47 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
I would like to help in the translation of orca to Brazilian Portuguese.
What I need to do and what I need to learn?

* The l10n page: http://l10n.gnome.org/
* The Brazilian Portuguese page: http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/pt_BR/

The last of those has the names of the coordinators. From lurking on the
mailing list, any time someone says I want to translate the response
from everyone else is: Contact the coordinator(s) for your language. So
I would start there were I you.

And thanks in advance for doing this!

Take care.
--joanie