[orca-list] My orca main window has gone missing! was Re: Fwd: Compiling from master

I upgraded to raring and compiled orca from git - all went well, but upon restarting orca the main window was gone!
How do I get it back?
The option to "show orca main window" doesn't seem to be in preferences, and if it is, I can't seem to find it.
Bill