[orca-list] Fwd: Compiling from master

Begin forwarded message:

From: Guy Schlosser <guyster bex net>
Date: February 15, 2013, 6:47:33 AM EST
To: "Orcaâlist gnome org" <OrcaÃÂÂlist gnome org>
Subject: Compiling from master

Hi all, i have a problem that's got me stumped. I installed ubuntu 13.04 today so i can mess with the new list feature in orca. I pulled the latest from master, and when i do a autogen.sh i get an error that says m4 macros are missing. I know i've probably gotta be missing some dependency some where.  Anyone have an idea what it is?  Any help is greatly appreciated, as i know it's gotta be something obvious.

Thanks,

Guy