Re: [orca-list] Helping orca

Hi Jean-Philippe.

I hope such role would be a good idea. So should I submit myself or does GNOME
prefer having more control? For me the essential is that the project is
submitted and supported.

It's not so much about having control as it is needing people who can
serve as mentors related to the coding.

Are you familiar with the gnome-shell code and at-spi2? If not, perhaps
it would be better for someone who has this knowledge to serve as the
mentor. Normally the mentors come from the sponsoring entity. And since
GNOME each year submits GSoC projects anyway, perhaps that would be the
way to go.

Take care.
--joanie