Re: [orca-list] Helping orca

Ok cool. Thanks for such answer. About the method: would GNOME prefer my external
intervention and a coordination role, or would they prefer to drive theirself
such this project? accelibreinfo, my non-commercial organisation, is able to
support such project and one om the roles I give it is to establish some
relationship between the users or the dev and the free software community.
I hope such role would be a good idea. So should I submit myself or does GNOME
prefer having more control? For me the essential is that the project is
submitted and supported.

Regards,

JPM