[orca-list] Tentatively rebound commands (was Re: Progress update on the "List of" dialogs)

Hey all.

+3 out of 3 votes does not qualify as an "Orca community consensus", but
fortunately changing the default keybindings is something I can do as an
isolated and easily-reversible commit. So I have committed the change
described here:

a. Let's unbind those Where Am I bookmark commands.
b. Let's "steal" Alt+Shift+1-6 for the heading by level dialogs.
c. Let's use Alt+Shift+structural navigation letter for the rest.
   (including Alt+Shift+L for the list of lists)
d. Let's use Alt+Shift+K for the list of links

So you can pull master and just try it. If in the end, the community
consensus proves to be I never should have made this change, it will
take me a mere matter of seconds to revert it.

I still want feedback on the bindings proposal. But I also want to take
a nap soon and have something you can try while I sleep. <grins>

Hope this makes sense.

One other point/reminder: The 3.7.5 tarball and release has the old
bindings; not the ones in this proposal and currently in master.

Thanks again! Please keep the feedback and testing coming. And once I've
slept a bit, I will resume tackling the "to-do" items mentioned in the
original announcement.

Take care.
--joanie