[orca-list] A Most Perplexing anomaly

Hey There,

At some point several months ago, one of the combo boxes on the
bard sight went silent/ became unavailable. I am referring to the
combo box that lists all of the different genres covered by NLS.
One is supposed to cursor down through the list from A to Z, and
select which genre they wish to research for books to download.

When ever I try cursoring down through the list, I get no voice
feedback. It's as though the box is totally blank and there is no
content. If any of you have encountered this problem, I would
sincerely appreciate hearing from you, especially if you've found
a solution for it. If not, well I'd at  least have someone with
whom to commiserate.

cheerio,
Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/