[orca-list] arch linux, xfce and orca was Very strange bugs in orca when using xfce 4.10

Hello,
I am trying to replicate what you have done.
I am on current version of arch. I havent got installed gnome on this machine. I have followed install guide, beginners guide to install the base system and configure x server.
Then i have installed xfce.
I can login to the system using the text console and then type startx in order to start xfce.
Xfce starts up fine.
I have added gtk modules variable into the ~/.xinitrc as suggested.
On first launch of xfce I have been greeted by some kind of setup assistant or something. I was unable to dismiss this using the keyboard so I have asked my 8 years old daughter to click the default button using the mouse. She briefly read the screen to me but it had something to do with configuration of the pannel so I no longer paid attention to that because I think this is not important to what I am trying to do.

At this point I was able to press alt+f2 and type in orca.
Orca did not start speaking so I have verified on the text console it is not running and tryed to start orca -t in the text console.
This is the usefull error message I have got on the text console:
Settings schema 'org.gnome.desktop.a11y.applications' is not installed
So I have googled a bit and installed the package gsettings-desktop-schemas using pacman to overcome this. Perhaps we can suggest arch orca packagers to add this as a dependency to orca. Then starting orca started speech-dispatcher which was configured to use pulseaudio and since I havent got pulse audio I have edited the file /etc/speech-dispatcher/speechd.conf and changed the output module to alsa.

Now orca starts but the only thing which is accessible is the orca window also the orca settings window.

Can you please guide me how can I enable xfce accessibility? I think this is the point I may be missing.

Thanks and greetings

Peter