[orca-list] Fw: Aw: Re: orca doesnt always echo per word in gnome-terminal

sorry  :) i forgett the list.
Gesendet: Sonntag, 03. Februar 2013 um 10:42 Uhr
Von: chrys87 web de
An: "Alex Midence" <alex midence gmail com>
Betreff: Aw: Re: [orca-list] orca doesnt always echo per word in gnome-terminal

i used fedup, so i just upgrade it. the upgrade works fine.
fedup creates an new grub2 entry for upgrade. i reorder the grublist entrys (so the upgrade entry is on top) and i make it to default. so fedora  starts the upgrade on next boot.
after the upgrade and booting the system you have to clean the grub list :).

now i m working on my laptop. there is the old fedora 17 running with espeak. the problem that orca doesnt echo the words in gnome-terminal seems still there. so it looks like a bug. can somebody confirm this?
by girl see this problem on ubuntu 12.10 too if she wants to play her mud s ^^.