Re: [orca-list] Slightly OT: WebAIM: Screen reader User Survey #5

Janina Sajka <janina rednote net> wrote:

They might claim we're statistically insignificant, but then, how would
they know?

I suppose we have to be smaller than the total in the "other" category,
assuming that people tend to select "other" and complete the survey instead of
simply deciding not to submit it when they find that their software isn't
represented. Whether that's a good assumption I really don't know.

Orca works well with Firefox; Epiphany seems to be developing a growing
reputation for accessibility, and it would be useful for Web content authors
to know that these tools are around and that they have a community of users.