Re: [orca-list] Slightly OT: WebAIM: Screen reader User Survey #5

I found it more than a little troubling that Orca was not even included
in this survey. In order to specify that I used anything at all other
than Windows or MacOS, I had to specify "other" as my primary
desktop/laptop screen reader in multiple places and then write about
Linux and Orca in the comment area. I hadn't been filling out many of
these surveys because they haven't been geared in any way toward people
who don't use Windows or MacOS, so it's hard to give them any sampling
of the number of people who are using anything else, unless it's a
mobile device. Good luck.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--