[orca-list] libreoffice writer tracking changes

Hello,
If tracking changes is enabled for a libreoffice writer document is there a clever way on how to deal with such changes? It is possible to accept or reject changes individually by using the document context menu or it can be done in the accept or reject changes dialog found in the Edit -> Changes menu. For more details see this libreoffice help topic: https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Accepting_or_Rejecting_Changes

Question 1: can I somehow identify while reading through the document content I am reading a proposed change so I can accept or reject it using the context menu? Question 2: the table holding list of changes inside the accept / reject changes dialog does not appear to be accessible. I can hear the table headers saying something like date, author, change etc but I can't access the actual changes. Might this be a bug or might I be doing something wrong?

Greetings

Peter