[orca-list] Different behavior of orca 3.11 compared to 3:10

Hi all.
When using orca 3.10 if I press the f10 key to activate the menu and then press the escape key, orca reads something.

In orca 3.11 orca reads nothing after I press the escape key.
This doesn't happen in all applications but I found that I can reproduce in gnome-terminal, pidgin and eclipse.
I'll try to find more applications where this can be reproduced.
Thanks.

--
{}S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza