[orca-list] a question about shortcuts for image contents

Hello, everyone.

I've been using Orca full-time (via Vinux), and I'm all in all happy
with it.

I just wish to kindly re-confirm that Orca 3.4.2 does not have a
dedicated shortcut to move to next image in web pages. Is this right?

I tried looking at the keybindings section, but I didn't find a shortcut
that does this.

May I kindly ask why this shortcut hasn't been added to Orca's shortcut
keys?

The answer you would give would be truly helpful for me as I promote the
use of Orca to colleagues and friends who are currently using paid
screen readers but are also considering Orca.

Thanks very much for reading my message.

Julius