Re: [orca-list] Fwd: Re: [Espeak-general] lois voice extension

I just cloned
https://github.com/rhdunn/svox.git
and it gave me the same SVox Pico voices that are present in Debian. If
Lois is a newer voice, I can't make it work using the repository linked
in the forwarded message. I have all the same voices in the Debian and
Android versions. Nothing has been added, although some pronunciations
have changed from my initial Android installation early last year. Maybe
I missed a language setting. Is there a different way in pico2wave to
specify that I want to use Lois instead of the usual US English voice?
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"