Re: [orca-list] Dropbox Inaccessible!

I'll answer all comments here in this single message.

I got dropbox installed after the banging on the enter key which probably got me past the introductory
screens. I was mainly raising these issues because I found this process to be rather inaccessible and wonder
if there was anything that we could do on the orca side to make this better. There is a python script, I
think that offers the command-line stuff too. I also installed nautilus-dropbox so whenever I start gnome,
dropbox daemon starts up and after it is running, I can go into the normal dropbox folder from either gnome
or even the console as long as gnome is left running. Fortunately, the context menu for dropbox is fully
accessible inside nautilus.

If I have to do all that with flat review in Firefox, I think I will use the iPad or Mac to do dropbox
website stuff. In fact, I think the latest updates to the iOS app provide some of that functionality. Again,
I want to raise issues here in the Orca list if I can't do something with Firefox where Orca is involved. I
realize Firefox seems to have a number of a11y exposure issues still even with this latest version. Or it
seems that way to me.