Re: [orca-list] Dropbox Inaccessible!

The website is ugly and a bit hard to use, but it is working for me
using Firefox 23.0.1 and Orca 3.8.2. In order to get to my files and
folders, I needed to arrow down past the "Dropbox for Business"
advertisement. Then I could read my folder list, and clicking using
Orca's mouse emulation on the name of the folder enters it, kinda like
clicking the mouse on a folder in Nautilus would do. I was able to tab
between folders and files in the list, and they do appear as links, but
pressing enter to activate the link appears not to work. It would seem
that we are required to press Orca's left mouse click key to click into
a folder. I found that I could also right click the name of a file and
options for that file would appear, including "share link," "download,"
"delete," "previous versions," etc. I needed to use flat review to find
everything under "share link," but left clicking worked at that point.
Hope this helps.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--