Re: [orca-list] Dropbox Inaccessible!

Hello Steve!
I'm sorry I won't EXACTLY respond to your problem. But dropbox can mostly be accessed from the commandline as well. It should work, seeing, that it's a GNOME application, if I remember correctly. But I've managed to setup my Dropbox without any graphical interface. The website is ugly, but again, I was able to use the main features through a text-based web-browser. And yet once more again: you should be able to do that from within your preferred browser. Still, as long as there are difficulties, there's always somethign you could fall back on. I hope that helps a little. Sorry for not replying to your specific points though.
  Warm regards
        Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html