From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Kyle
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 2:47 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Keyboard Shortcuts

I'm happy to help. The reading of "disabled" would appear to be an at-spi
bug. It seems to be fairly new, and I don't think it's Orca itself, but I
could be wrong. It seems to happen more in the custom shortcuts as opposed
to the regular GNOME stuff. Some of the standard launchers and window
management stuff is read correctly, but window management items near the
bottom of the table and custom shortcuts appear disabled, even when a
keybinding has been added.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--