Re: [orca-list] Keyboard Shortcuts

Yes, that did help. I didn't know it was the enter key to do this. I
still find the area to not be as accessible as I would like as I can't
seem to understand why it says "Disabled" in that right column almost
all the time. But I got the terminal mapped now and some of the
built-in keys on my laptop now launch the applications I want
(Thunderbird and Firefox).

Thanks again for the help.