Re: [orca-list] Keyboard Shortcuts

I'm happy to help. The reading of "disabled" would appear to be an
at-spi bug. It seems to be fairly new, and I don't think it's Orca
itself, but I could be wrong. It seems to happen more in the custom
shortcuts as opposed to the regular GNOME stuff. Some of the standard
launchers and window management stuff is read correctly, but window
management items near the bottom of the table and custom shortcuts
appear disabled, even when a keybinding has been added.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"