From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Rob Whyte
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 11:31 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Revamped explanation of problems relating to lack
of speech accessability

Hi,
I know this thread is getting off topic now, but I don't believe Pulse is as
bad as people make it out to be.
Change happens and over the last 5 years Pulse has become domimant, this as
a community we must deal with and help developers to identify where if it
fails.
Ubuntu does make Pulse just work but I am pretty sure lot of other
distributions do also.
Are there representatives from other Distros whom subscribe to this list and
that may be able to chime in?

Kind regards
Rob Whyte