[orca-list] Orca and Evolution

Hi,

I'm testing Vinux (Ubuntu 12.4). I installed Evolution (not by default). So
I use orca 3.4 and Evolution of Ubuntu 12.4.

My problem: when I write a message, orca reads TO, CC, Subject, but not the
message body. It says "panel". A sighted friend tells me the cursor moves in
the body, but orca never reacts. I've a similar problem in the Inbox. I
don't see the messages whereas the cursor is on them and select them.
When I open a message I receive, orca doesn't read anything.

Is there some specific setting for Evolution to enable orca to read this new
release? Known accessibility issues?

Thanks for help,

Regards,

JPM