Re: [orca-list] orca does not recognize eclipse 4.3

Hi Peter.
Could you please tell me the version of eclipse reported in the about box?

Mine is:
Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.

Version: Kepler Release
Build id: 20130614-0229

Which steps did you take to update?
Thanks.

On 08/02/2013 07:50 AM, � wrote:
Hello,
Today I have updated eclipse to 4.3-1 on my arch linux machine. I am
running it with openjdk6 6.b27_1.12.3-1 and it is working fine with orca.
So I believe the issue you were having must have been fixed luckily.

Greetings

Peter