Re: [orca-list] problem with braille display

@Doug: I'm using a papenmeier braille device which worked fine with
earlier versions of orca and brltty. (e.g. with debian on gnome2)

@Jason: I couldn't find /etc/brlapi.key what does this mean? And how
can i fix this? Are there additional packages i have to install, too?

After all it really looks like a brltty problem - no orca one. Since
it doesn't work in a pure console as well.
But i'm hopeful someone here can help me with this too. But if this is
just too much off topic I'm sorry ..

- Jann