Re: [orca-list] problem with braille display

Jann Schneider <jann schneider googlemail com> wrote:

I also checked, that the x11 driver for brltty is installed. Now I don't
know what else I could check ..

Does /etc/brlapi.key exist? It has to be readable by the user who runs Orca,
i.e., your user id.
I hope someone in this list could help me to solve this issue. Let me know
if you need more information about my setup.

Does BRLTTY work correctly at the console? If not, it's a BRLTTY problem, not
an Orca one.