From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 2:00 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Do we need "accessible" Gnu/Linux distros anymore?
13.04 edition! was Re: ubuntu 13.04

It should be released in May. The daily builds are, and have been quite
usable. The following feature is just now going under test, and this will
be
a key feature in Vinux 4:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/vinux/+spec/vinux-4-functional-console-scre
en-reader

On 04/28/2013 02:03 PM, Krishnakant Mane wrote:
Wow! I think I have missed some thing.
When was the final version of Vinux 4 released?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.