Re: [orca-list] ubuntu 13.04

Vinux is oversimplified to the point that users write me off list and say that a message with commands for them to paste into a terminal window is "overly complicated". I know I'm bringing back the old "do we need accessible Gnu/Linux distros anymore" thread, but with the release of 13.04, we don't. Libreoffice reads, unity reads, if you don't like it switch to Gnome, if you don't like Ubuntu's Gnome switch to Arch or Debian or Fedora or Open Suse or whatever, if you think those distros have "overly complicated" install processes then deal with Ubuntu's modified and partially out of date Gnome or Unity.
Bill