[orca-list] Text attributes in firefox

I am trying to develop a theme for Drupal 7. I need to know the foreground/background color of the text in question. Originally, I pressed orca+F and got the default font info: size, name, family, and style. I tried adding the color attributes, but for some strange reason they aren't saving in the firefox custom settings. There is a box at the end of each row that wants a rule to use when giving the attribute; say, tell me unless the color is "white", or the text is "black". The problem is that I need to know everything, even if it is obvious. How do I set up these color rules? Do I need to say something like #000000 for the text color?
Thanks for the help