Re: [orca-list] working combination of Orca and Libreoffice needed badly!

You might want to go back to some combination of GNOME 2.32, Orca x-desktop and Libreoffice 3.3 for best accessibility. In GNOME/Orca 3.2.1, I find that Writer seems accessible enough, but Calc is barely usable. With GNOME/Orca 3.4.2, I find Writer seems ok, simple Calc worksheets are acessible, and none of Orca's spreadsheet reading keys (like 'orca+a', 'orca+r', and 'orca+c') work.