[orca-list] Strong suggestion: Do NOT undo the Gtk+ dependency

Hey guys.

Attila mentioned on this list -- and even filed a bug -- stating that
you can try lowering the Gtk+ dependency and even cited the commit I did
in which I explicitly bumped the dependency.

I already answered this question on the 17th in this message:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2012-September/msg00093.html

The most important part of the text in that message is this:

As part of the
"accessibility always on" switch being made in GNOME 3.6, the ATK bridge
(at-spi2-atk) became a proper library and the Gtk+ and gnome-shell code
were changed accordingly. If you use the new accessibility bits with the
old Gtk+ and old gnome-shell, things will very likely be broken and no
longer accessible.

In other words, you will find bugs that aren't really bugs because of
your decision to lower the dependency.

As a reminder: Orca 3.6 is for GNOME 3.6. It is not always possible to
maintain reliable backwards compatibility. In the case of the
accessibility-always-on changes, this is one of those times. I do not
bump dependencies because it amuses me. I bump dependencies when it
needs doing.

Take care.
--joanie