Re: [orca-list] [VINUX-SUPPORT] Flashing braille on some webpages.

Hello,

I'm trying to change boolean values in "about:config" on Firefox 15.0.1, using Orca 3.4.2, in an Ubuntu 12.4.1 installation. I can find the values I want to change, in the tree view, using the filter to drill down to those of interest. I've tried toggling these values with 'enter', 'space', locating and clicking in flat review, and choosing the 'toggle' from the context menu. Either, these values don't get changed, or Orca doesn't notice the change. When I use 'where am I', I get the original value from Orca. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave  H.