Re: [orca-list] working combination of Orca and Libreoffice needed badly!

Hi,

I concur with this assessment. When it comes to bleeding edge Libre
Office and Orca things are not ideal for anyone wishing to use them
for a production system. Things are more stable and reliable with Orca
3.4.2 and Libre office 3.4 or 3.5.

Right now I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 with Orca 3.4.2 and Libre office
3.5 and writer seems mostly accessible. Basic spreadsheets in Calc are
fine as well, but some of the Orca commands don't work as you
described. However, it certainly works better than some of the
bleeding edge stuff I've seen on Ubuntu 12.10 beta. Libre Office 3.6
seems to be a step backwards in access which is why I'm sticking with
L.T.S.  for the foreseeable future.