Re: [orca-list] no magnifier page in Orca settings

On 09/05/2012 09:03 AM, dds wrote:
The magnifier dynamic performances are great, but they didn't include
an "inverse colors" option! (I am photophobic)
I can invert colors of the whole Gnome environment in System
Settings/Universal Access, but this doesn't invert e.g. the Google
homepage, Wikipedia, ... it hurts my eyes...

In the meantime, is it maybe possible to have Firefox invert webpages?
Though it probably needs an add-on, and likely doesn't do images
correctly.

Also, Blackle.com helps.