Re: [orca-list] apology and administrivia

I have taken care of this.
--joanie

On 11/29/2012 01:26 PM, Kirk Reiser wrote:
Hello folks: I need to apologize for bothering the list with this but
would some admin please unsubscribe kirk braille uwo ca   I have tried
to use both the web interface and the email interface with no luck.
Unfortunately, this address will go away in the near future so I need
to unsubscribe this address so I can subscribe my new address at a
later point.

  Kirk
--
Kirk Reiser                The Computer Braille Facility
e-mail: kirk braille uwo ca        University of Western Ontario