Re: [orca-list] Which distribution to switch to from Windows? [was "Re: A real message with a question"]

You want the beginner's guide and also read Chris Brannon's page on eyes
free install of archlinux in the arch wiki.  The arch-general list is
under extreme moderation and I am personally glad me and the moderator do
not live next to each other.  More than that I will not write. On Thu, 29