From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:55 AM
To: orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Sonar 12.10 is out

Hi Alex,

On 11/14/12, Alex Midence <alex midence gmail com> wrote:
Why would you need to reboot the whole machine?  Couldn't you just
shut x down or restart x with control alt backspace?  Sure is faster
than a systemwide reboot, I'd imagine.

You are quite right. Usually logging out and back in fixes the problem.
Guess I should have made that more clear in my last post, but in any case it
usually results in x having to be restarted on Ubuntu 12.10.