[orca-list] Update: Gtk+ trees/table cells fixed; flat review performance tweak made

Hey all.

I am pleased to announce that the Gtk+ developer fixed the bug that was
causing the crashes and hangs associated with using flat review. He
committed the change to both stable and unstable, so that fix should
come out in the GNOME 3.6.2 release next week.

In addition, when initially investigating that bug, I discovered a place
where I could improve Orca's performance when building up the flat
review context. It is especially noticeable in Gtk+ trees. This will
also be included in the GNOME 3.6.2 release next week.

Take care.
--joanie