[orca-list] How to fix GDM and enable Orca in it

Dear, I wanted to get Orca to speak in GDM, so I tried to change some related values using GConf. However, I found its interface quite confusing, so I installed and tried using the gdm3setup package provided by ArchLinux. However, it doesn't have any accessibility related setting, plus it has simply corrupted my setup. Now when I start GDM from the console, press Enter on my username and type my password, it says my autentication failed, so that I cannot Enter gnome anymore.

Would anyone please suggest a solution, for example reinstalling GDM and/or some other package? Secondly, is it possible at all to have Orca speaking in GDM 3 and how to deal with GConf to enable that?

Thank you,
Cleverson