[orca-list] Very strange bugs in orca when using xfce 4.10

Hi all
Since we're all discussing bugs, let me add in a couple I've found when using xfce 4.10 on arch linux. I do have the accessibility settings enabled in xfce, so it does work with orca, however there are some hard to reproduce bugs. For example, if I close an ap in xfce, terminal, for example, orca will randomly crash, causing me to have to restart. Once orca is restarted with killall -9 orca killall -9 speech-dispatcher, orca --replace, orca starts up fine, but then refuses to read almost anything in xfce. The applications menu, any gtk aps I open. The only fix that I've seen is to either kill x, which can sometimes work, or restart the machine. There are also lots and lots of speech-dispatcher segfaults, though i have no idea at all if this is orca related, or a speech-dispatcher bug. I'm not using pulseaudio at all, but using speech-dispatcher with alsa, and if there is a phrase that is too long, perhapse more than a dozen words, the espeak module will segfault out. Is there a way I can add debug info to orca so if something segfaults, I can provide orca's tracebacks? If so, i'll put it in my script that starts orca at login, so it will work from the get go. Sorry for not being more help, These bugs are not very predictable but they do happen.