Re: [orca-list] How to make Ubuntu 12.10 accessible?

Hi,
two problems i have noticed anyway.
First:
When i press alt + f1 and choose one application and want to place it's icon on the desktop. I press shift + f10 to pop up context menu, but after that, orca stops speaking and i can't do anything.

The second thing is, that i am not able to get on icons like wifi, battery level, etc. When i press ctrl + alt + tab keystroke i am on upper panel, but there are only applications and places menus.