Re: [orca-list] How to make Ubuntu 12.10 accessible?

According to Petr BlÃha:
# thank you very much for your help, after log out and then log in with
# classic gnome no effect setting chosen, my 12.10 looks like old gnome
# 2.32 and is mostly accessible.

Yes, that was to be my suggestion. You can also choose "classic GNOME," and you will get the 3.6 gnome-shell, which is mostly accessible. I am using it now with little difficulty. However, there is something to be said for using the interface you are most familiar with, and the "no effects" interface definitely has its advantages. Glad I could help.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk